National Diamondback Pharmacy Alumni Council
ALUMNI MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
The revenue gained from your membership will allow NDPAC to continue to provide quality alumni advocacy, support, and scholarships to current FAMU College of Pharmacy students.
Join the National Diamondback Pharmacy Alumni Council and receive the following benefits:
1. Opportunities for travel to exhotic places and share exciting cultural experiences outside and within U.S. borders with alumni and friends of FAMU, Texas Southern, Xavier, Hampton, and other universities, as NDPAC conducts its business at its Annual Conventions.
»See our past conventions
2. Special discount lodging at beautiful resorts in the Orlando-Kissimmee area while attending the Annual Florida Classic football game between the Wildcats of Bethune - Cookman University and the Rattlers of FAMU. Charterbus service to and from the game with adequate vendor shopping time allotted.
3. Opportunities to fellowship with former school mates and other FAMU fans at alumni-sponsored activities while updating knowledge and continuing education credentials during the Annual Clinical Symposium in Tallahassee and other educational conferences.
4. Experiences providing health education and screening services to various community residents in host chapter cities.
5. Opportunities to train, work with, and provide tutelege to FAMU pharmacy students in community and institutional settings.
6. Membership card
7. Information on Alumni news & Alumni Events in your area
-Information on Homecoming, Clinical Symposium, CEs, Law and Pharmacy practice updates, etc
8. Charitable Tax Deduction
-Opportunity to hold National and Local Counsil Office
10. A drawing to win one (1) National Convention Registration for first-time attendees at each annual National Convention.
*more NDPAC benefits coming soon.