National Diamondback Pharmacy Alumni Council
Right Now You Can Join or Renew Your Membership With The National Diamondback Pharmacy Alumni Council (NDPAC) and receive
- Membership Good Until June 30, 2014
- Plus A Free NDPAC T-Shirt with NDPAC Logo and Web Site Address on Front &“Supporting Florida A&M University College of Pharmacy” on Back.
You may send in your membership form and a check/money order for $75.00 National Dues (Local Dues may also be included and will be forward to your local Chapter) To NDPAC Treasurer P.O. Box 13052 St. Petersburg, FL 33733-3052 Or You May Pay On Line (PayPal) at the NDPAC Web Site www.NationalDPAC.com
REGISTER NOW! This Special Offer Is Good Only Until May 31st 2013
Join the National Diamondback Pharmacy Alumni Council and benefit the business and professional opportunities of membership. You will be able to reconnect with former classmates and friends, create new relationships with other healthcare professionals, and interact with alumni from other Historically Black College and Universities (HBCUs) and other colleges of pharmacy.
Your membership provides an opportunity for you
- to give back to the College of Pharmacy,
- attend our annual convention in an exotic location to obtain continuing education credits,
- develop leadership skills during our Leadership Skills Workshops
Become a member and continue the tradition of “Excellence With Caring!
There are several different ways to create your profile in our applicant system
- ONLINE: Fill out conveniently our Membership online form or
- BY EMAIL: Download, print, fill out, sacn and submit the (NATIONAL) Application for Membership by email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- BY MAIL: Download, print and mail us our PDF (NATIONAL) Application for Membership to
The National Diamonback Pharmacy Alumni Council
P.O. Box 13052
» NATIONAL DPAC MEMBERSHIP Application (Dues for NDPAC membership are $75)
» New grad membership is FREE
To register as a member to a specific NDPAC chapter, refer to the section in our CHAPTER web page
Contact a local chapter near you or send us an email at email@example.com , and we’ll put you in touch with a local council president near you.